I broke my toe today, pretty badly, my poor toe is bending in a way that is not natural at all and my whole right foot is in a boot. Luckily, my moms husband is a podiatrist and was able to fix me up quickly but holy smokes it. is. painful. like really, really painful. I have to hop on my one good foot or crawl on my hands and knees to get anywhere, obviously it's not a great way to start one of our "super weekend before Christmas" weekends, I will obviously have to slow it down and all my pretty holiday heels will be taking a long hiatus, sad. My mom was joking that I need a shot of whiskey to help the pain and not an hour later Jeremy came home from work with this:
6 bottles of whiskey, Johnnie Walker blue label included. Jeremy just went to rent a movie so I will be sitting on the couch with my poor foot up watching a movie while sipping on a little bit whiskey and taking it easy, which for me is really hard!
8 years ago





What a bummer!! But that looks like the jackpot of whiskey...Ed would be thrilled!
ReplyDelete