Last night after returning home from my monthly book club around 10, I went to kiss my little sleeping babes heads and saw Carter all snuggled up tight with a pile of books near her head. She had two Laura Ingalls Wilder books, These Happy Golden Years and a Laura Biography since she is writing a report on Laura. She also had our favorite children's Bible and the real Bible near her. Jeremy told me she was alternating between the books. I mean, I like to read and all but never 4 books at once!
8 years ago





This is exactly what Bella's bed looks like. Against my wishes, someone gave her a nintendo ds game for xmas a couple years ago. When I went to check on her, she was using the ds game as a light to read books under the covers. So funny. I couldn't force myself to be mad, it was a proud-mommy-moment.
ReplyDelete