my friend Kelly posted this on her blog, I asked Carter and Theo (at different times) to participate and this is what we got-
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
C: "I loooove you"! (long and drawn out, apparently)
T: "I love me" but I think he meant that I love him
2. What makes Mommy happy?
C: "Hugs"
T: "a hug"
3. What makes Mommy sad?
C: "no, hugs"
T: "someone lying to you"
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
C: "tickling me"
T: "by sticking your tongue out" (I'm classy like that!)
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
C: "playful"
T: "I don't know"
6.How old is Mommy?
C: "33, almost 34"
T: "43" (yikes!)
7. How tall is Mommy?
C: "probably, 5 feet"
T: "1, 2. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10"
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
C: "baking cakes"
T: "saying I love you"
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
C: "clean"
T: "run errands"
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
C: "movie star!"
T: "famous for TV"
11. What is Mommy really good at?
C: "cleaning"
T: "everything"
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
C: "I can't think of anything" (bless her!)
T: "getting upset when I dump the game Apples to Apples"
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
C: "she sells baby stuff" (I work one day a week at a maternity store)
T: "go to work"
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
C: "salad"
T: "salad"
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
C: "that you're a good mommy"
T: "hugging"
16. What do you and Mommy do together?
C: "read and play"
T: "doing something good to our self, like kissing"
17. How are you and Mommy the same?
C: "we are both girls and we both have blond hair and we are in the same family"
T: "we have the same hair but yours is longer"
18. How are you and Mommy different?
C: "mom is a grown up and I am kid and she can type fast"
T: "you have blue slippers and I have spider man ones"
19. How do you know Mommy loves you?
C: "you hug and read to me"
T: "hugs and kisses"
20. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
C: "grandpa Dave's house!"
T: "bed"
keep in mind that Theo is 4 so some of these questions were a bit challenging : )
8 years ago





Haha! Love Theo's answer to #20. I'd have to say that bed is near the top of my list of favorite places to go these days, too. :)
ReplyDeleteSO PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's my grandkids!
Love, GMS
love this! what a great idea!
ReplyDeletexoxo-
lins
Bed! My fave too!
ReplyDelete