Last weekend we had swim lessons, a kids birthday party, a lovely walk around Green lake
seeing lights, a way past our kids bedtime (and mine) dinner party, then on Sunday we had church, a family birthday party, a little bit of work, and last but not least The Amazing Race finale (super disappointed with the winners) We had a whirlwind weekend, deep breath, exhale...moving into a super busy weeks, super busy. I am helping out at the store this week, doing a bunch of closing shifts which means lots of late nights and the regular stuff during the day and then more closing shifts, it will be busy but I like it. I like it because after Christmas we have a nice long week of calm, Jeremy has 10 days (yay!) off, and besides my nieces birthday and my own, it's a pretty quiet week, lots of playing with new toys, and seeing friends, just the way life should be at the very end of the year.
 |
| Green lake walk |
 |
| cute dads |
 |
| 4 kids in a wagon |
 |
| Crash, apparently 4 kids is too many! |
 |
| I forgot to post a pic of our tree all decorated and pretty, I love it! |
I love that you took a picture of the crash! Priorities I always say :)
ReplyDelete