Inspired by my new deal breaking riding boots and a text conversation about fashion with my ridiculously pretty cousin Collette (who has the coolest name) I decided to try to dress a little more hip today. The results...Ralph Lauren, on the cheap of course!
riding boots: $239 but on clearance for $139 with an extra 30% off, add a $15 off DSW rewards coupon, and a $5 off black Friday coupon and a $5 off birthday coupon and voila $72!
same ol' Old Navy skinny jeans that I got for $9.99 tucked into lovely new boots
one white camisole that is almost a billion years old
striped button up shirt also at old Navy for $9.99 from a summer sale
pretty gold necklace bought with a gift card from Fireworks (free!)
funky bolero type sweater hand me down from my friend Kendra (also free!)
also sporting my "when in doubt, belt it!" look (cheap belt taken from a cheap dress)
the results? a slightly less boring outfit than usual, I heart fashion and sales!
*pics taken while at work, which explains the background and the big mirror, working hard people, working hard!
8 years ago





Oh stop the cuteness! This is tre´s chic. The last time I tried to belt an outfit, Jason told me I looked like a bag-lady. I have been stockpiling images from pinterest to steal and try someday, of course, I need to redeem my once-suitable wardrobe. These pics make me smile. I wish I was there with you to laugh at the silliness of our fashion dilemmas. Love you!!
ReplyDelete