Sunday, December 4, 2011

it's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

We got our Christmas tree yesterday, early for us as we usally get it so late but this year we have weekends together, the first time in 10 years, I am feeling so blessed just for that.  I love Jeremy's job and schedule. I know most people have weekends together but like I said this is the first time since we have been married that we have all weekend, every weekend together and that means we get a Christmas tree on the first weekend in December!  We go all out (insert sarcasm here) and search high and low for a Christmas tree at Home Depot, it sort of reminds us of our Christmas tree shopping in NYC.  Sadly, Home Depot this year was pretty picked over so we went to Lowe's instead and found a fantastic tree.




NYC ornaments, some of my favorites!

showing off their new ornaments that Jeremy and I pick for them every year

No comments:

Post a Comment