8 years ago
Friday, December 9, 2011
Christmas ridiculousness (if that is indeed a word)
I saw this fine fellow (who I assume is Jesus) this morning while out running errands, I did a super almost illegal wide turn just to get a picture and I have had a smile on my face ever since, reason #347 why I love the Christmas season, ridiculous decorations, awesome!
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That's a sign that Jesus is always open to us! I saw that too at Common Folk Company. Joy to the world! Love always, MOM XXXXX00000
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that is Joseph, who in the entire nativity set, would be kneeling over the baby Jesus. I'd love to have an awesome light up nativity in my yard like that... I'd love to be one of those over the top houses with insane Christmas lights too! :)
ReplyDelete