Saturday, April 30, 2011

whew!

Carter's birthday week...yes week, is finally done and my house, my kitchen and myself are all exhausted, but happy.  I can finally have a few days to relax without making a cake, cupcakes or a big birthday dinner!  Of course, Jeremy's birthday is Saturday so the festivities will begin all over again next week but this time I am letting Cupcake Royale makes the dessert and my in laws are hosting, all I have to do is make lasagna for 4 families.  Seriously, it's never a dull  moment over here.  I am just glad my husband is finally my age!

a few Carter turns 8 birthday highlights:
cupcakes at school w/ the whole family


surprise!
a new pink bike with gears and hand breaks!


1 comment:

  1. We appreciate a good birthday week at this house too! :) She looks old on that bike!

    ReplyDelete