8 years ago
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Plum Creek
Carter and I are on book four (On the Banks of Plum Creek) of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Little House on the Prairie series. We try to read a chapter or two every night. We both love these stories and it's fun to read them together. Tonight, we started bedtime a bit early since everyone was pretty sugared out from Easter candy. We usually cuddle on her bed but tonight she asked if she could play with her Playmobil while I read. When I was done reading a few chapters I saw that she had created her own house in the ground, just like what Laura and her family lived in for the fourth book. It was complete with straw beds, that both Laura and Mary are sleeping in, a small wooden table with a few dishes, and Pa on a rocking chair with Carrie on his lap and his fiddle next to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






that's so cute, we need to check those books out. thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet--we LOVE those books!
ReplyDeleteOkay...that was Kelly--I have no idea who Rachel is and why I am on her account!
ReplyDelete