8 years ago
Sunday, April 3, 2011
ouch!
I have 8 weeks to lose the after baby belly, tone up my jiggly parts and try to lose 8-10ish pounds. My 15 year high school reunion is Memorial weekend and I would really love to look my best but more importantly I want to feel good and the mom gut just does not make me feel good, at all, not one bit. What better motivation than seeing people I have not seen since the day I graduated? I am the type of person that needs a goal and this one works, the chances I lose 8 pounds are slim since I have been working on it since Theo was born but giving my all for the next 8 weeks is totally doable. So, I will be back at the gym (5:30am has been calling my name for a few months) and I got a Jillian Michaels 30 minute flat ab video to do everyday. I am on day 3 with the video and my body hurts, big time. So now that I have told my 5 blog readers...it means I gotta be serious because I can't let you all down! Please, hold me accountable OK?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





you go girl!
ReplyDeletewhoo hoo, you inspired me!!! all right woman i wanna hear all the moans & groans. i need to work on my wiggly jiggly parts & i'm going to start the weights today! do i get to moan to you? lol
ReplyDeleteI hear ya!! You don't want to get me started on this :) And can I just say that there is no way we graduated 15 years ago! Also, we're going to be out of town that weekend--I would have loved to have gotten together!! :(
ReplyDeleteKelly, I'll be back in the summer for at least a week with the kids, so we can whoop it up then!
ReplyDelete