1. one bowl of Lucky Charms (and everyone knows I would never buy those, Jeremy went grocery shopping this week)
2. one large extra hot chai latte w/ a Cherry Pie Larabar (the Larabar is probably the healthiest thing I ate all day)
3. one Dick's Cheeseburger, half a chocolate shake and some greasy fries with my little guy and a friend : )
4. one "fall off the bone" piece of chicken, corn and salad (okay that might be the healthiest)
5. one bowl of ice cream slathered with a glob of peanut butter while watching The Tourist
So, about losing 8 pounds, not going to happen if I eat like this! I really have no self-control which is why I haven't lost the weight yet. The truth is, although I don't eat like this everyday, I do want to find a place where I am happy with my weight and looks and not agonize over every little thing I eat. It's very annoying to be plagued with guilt over a burger and fries. I need to let it go! I think as woman





No comments:
Post a Comment