Friday, November 18, 2011

why hello there


I was quite pleased with this colorful (and yummy) dinner last night.  Leave it to Trader Joe's to help make a super easy meal with this rice, oh so yummy. Along with a quick easy salad and some spicy pork cutlets and voila, Thursday night dinner.  Somewhere between the time of 7pm and 8pm I got a little craving for some cheesecake not just any cheesecake but Cheesecake Factory cheesecake and in less than an hour I was out the door, with kids snug in bed, a husband doing some at home work and my dear friend in my car!


why hello there Reese's chocolate cake cheesecake!

Deirdre and I shared this and we couldn't even finish the last few bites, it's that rich and indulgent but oh so worth it.  I heart Thursdays!

1 comment:

  1. HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOU? I am such a blessed mother! As usual, my heart runs over with abundant love for you and your brothers and your families! Thank you, Jesus! Hugs and more hugs! MOM

    ReplyDelete