Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday:leaves, love and lots of naps!

We had Jeremy's holiday work party Saturday night (pictures to come) and we didn't get home until 2AM, uh what?!!! Yes, it really was that fun, seriously.  There is no question that I adore my husband and think the world of him but it's nice to know that people at Blue.Nile think the same, everyone who I met mentioned that they think Jeremy is the greatest, ridiculously smart and a fantastic addition to the BN team, I am super proud of him.  However, staying out until 2AM does have some repercussions, like extreme fatigue.  The kids were at my moms until Sunday afternoon and despite our attempts to sleep in we just could not but we did enjoy a lovely brunch and a little Christmas shopping.  We came home and took a mini nap. Then the kids showed up just in time to get in on helping with blowing and raking leaves.  A fantastic Sunday all around!


I love this pic, happy kids, so great!


I helped too there just are not any pictures of me lugging leaves to the compost pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment