Wednesday, November 23, 2011

here we go...

I always look back at old pictures of our last Thanksgiving in heaven New York, the parade pics never get old. I am so thankful for those beautiful 11 years in that glorious city where Jeremy and I got married and two beautiful babies were born.  The truth is no matter where I am (and seriously, I have been loving Seattle the past few months), I have amazing friends.  I have a fantastic husband.  I have the coolest dad.  I have the sweetest, most supportive mom.  I have two very crazy/fun/handsome brothers. I have the best kids.  I have very cute nieces and nephews (and one on the way).  I have AMAZING friends, did I mention that already?  I. do. they rock.  I have so much and for that and more I am so very thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment