Monday, October 17, 2011

whew!

 Holy moly, we had a busy weekend.  Lots and lots of fun...





We took the kids to the Bellevue Art Museum on Saturday and enjoyed some funky art pieces.  I  then went to a Sounders game that Saturday night with my friend Angie, it was so awesome and Seattle managed to pull off a win right at the end.




Then on Sunday we went with my dearest Seattle friend and neighbor Deirdre and her cutie family to Fox Hollow for a little fall loving and animal petting.  We even managed to get a fantastic family photo that I plan to use for Christmas cards!

a pig is topping Carter's Christmas list for 2011, not a chance but it's fun to dream!



Salmon spotting and rock throwing

Deirdre and I with the kids

The gang having a snack (Carter, Taylor, Ho'okele and Theo)



We then went to Taylor's 4th birthday party in the evening. I forgot my camera but we had a fantastic time celebrating one of our favorite 4 year olds.  What a fulfilling and lovely weekend, here's to a great start to the week!

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome weekend filled with tons of fun! i can't wait to get my christmas card (hint hint) to see the family photo!!! btw, if i saw a spooted pig like that i might have to have one too... super cute =)
    xoxo-lins

    ReplyDelete