Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I found a new blog today, I like it very much.  I wanted to share a blog post from letters to ames  that talks about grace and of course just this very morning I could have used this post, but for some reason I can't link just the post.  Sometimes, God knows exactly what I need or rather need to read and He finds a gentle way to remind me.  If you need a little grace reminder click on letters to ames and go about 3 pages in to a post titled to err on the side of grace. 

a little snippet:
"If we were always looking to give the other guy a break... wouldn't our relationships run a whole lot more smoothly? If instead of taking, we were always giving, regardless of the outcome... wouldn't there be a whole lot less selfishness and bitterness in the world? Good grief, think about the possibilities! World peace, y'all!"
 
 
yup, I can use a little world peace or even household peace!
 
xo Carissa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment