Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday thoughts...

Extensions anyone?  I miss long hair, why oh why do I chop my hair off every few years? I almost instantly regret it and now I have the tedious task of growing it back out, seriously people, if you love me then don't let me cut my hair!

Does anyone out there in my circle (who actually reads this blog) have a high fructose corn syrup free life?  I am thinking of stepping up my "eating" healthy situation and going completely high fructose corn syrup free.  Thoughts?  We have been trending in this direction the last few years. We started using real maple syrup and I have dwindled the unhealthy treats down, I still occasionally get my kids Gogurts and fruit by the foot (all on sale of course) but I think we can get it out of our lives completely.  It might take a few months to phase stuff out but I have noticed that although I consider myself a health nut (with the occasional many slip-ups) my husband and kids eat not so healthy but I want a family effort to eat better.

I am also on the hunt (again) for some yummy and easy autumn dinner recipes, anyone have some to share?

And last but not least, does anyone else cry on every episode of Parenthood or am I the only sap out there?

Happy Thursday People, have a fabulous day!





3 comments:

  1. Ha! I've been growing mine out for 8 months and I got so fed up I just made an appointment to cut it! I know high fructose-free people and they are a sad bunch. just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I actually suspected that high frictose free people may have less fun, something to consider : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been growing my hair out for so long now and I'm so frustrated I want to cut it, but I know the second I do, I'll wish it were long again. I have a TON of delicious autumn recipes, and you have to get on pinterest. It's such an easy way to have a bunch of fun ideas pop up, and then to save them. I'm probably a little unhealthy with my pinterest obsession right now... I know you would love it.

    ReplyDelete