Besides, the fact that it's Halloween and I can't wait to eat a Twix and a Almond Joy my beautiful pal Deirdre is
finally back from an 11 day vacation. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and it's so very true Deirdre and I have coffee together at least two times a week, we always makes extra coffee on a day that we know we can get together. Our friendship is easygoing and fun. Our four year olds love each other. It also is a plus that our older kids are in the same class and she lives up the street from us. We can talk about anything and before we know it hours have passed. Welcome back D, coffee is on for tomorrow!
 |
| D and I, both of us are in need of some lipstick in this pic! |
 |
| Her son Ho'okele and my Carter, classmates and silly friends |
 |
| us with our babes, love love love! |
*Tear ;) OMG! I <3 you... Can't wait for our cafe day in your lovely casa!!
ReplyDelete