I went to the doctor today for my yearly check-up, turns out I am pretty healthy. It appears, however,that I have shrunk an inch and I am indeed just 5' 5 not 5' 6 as I have tried to pretend I have been for years...bummer. Our new doctor is in Seattle on First hill near Capitol hill and I went to
Crossroads trading co. afterwards, well actually I got a
Dick's cheeseburger first then went shopping. I needed new skinny jeans and I am pleased to say that I found an awesome pair and because of my credit from Crossroads I got them for $.50 cents, yup $.50 cents! I was psyched. Do you ever have those days where the sun is shining, you get an awesome deal, or fantastic good news or maybe both and life is just good? I mean really really good? I had one of those moments this afternoon, I felt like I need an awesome soundtrack playing while I walked down the street just a smiling my day away. Not sure what music should have been playing (suggestions?) or if skinny jeans are still "in" (are they?) but either way life is good and so are my jeans!
 |
| My $.50 jeans! (blurry iPhone pic by Carter) |
No comments:
Post a Comment