In other news have I ever mentioned that I have a fanatical reader in the house, besides myself? Carter is a crazy reader and I mean crazy. I am so thankful that we live within walking distance of a library. We take her every few days and she loads up on books. Grandma DD took the kids yesterday while I was at work and Carter checked out 4 books. She read all 4 in one day, one day people! One was 157 pages long and the other 3 were anywhere from 80 pages to 100 pages. She was reading all afternoon. I pray that her reading skills take her far in life, God has blessed her. Jeremy often jokes that he should have had Carter read some of his boring grad school books!
This weekend we have some pumpkins to carve and Halloween festivities to attend. It's going to be fun.
Happy Thursday!





No comments:
Post a Comment