Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankfulness

My fellow blogger friend Kelly has a tradition of mentioning what she is thankful for during the month of November, I like her idea so I am going to do it too.  I am, however more than a few days behind, so here is a list in no particular order of things I am thankful for.
1. membership passes to the Seattle Aquarium
2. my hardworking husband who not only works full time but also goes to grad school full time and still manages to stay somewhat sane
3. mini Boden and regular Boden catalogs and gorgeous clothes, because they make me happy and fit nicely too! (bodenusa.com)
4. fall leaves
5. chocolate peanut butter ice cream
6. Carter
7. Theo
8. my dearest friends, you know who you are!
9. my great job at Bump maternity
10. for my awesome church eastlakecc.com
11. my mom who babysits my kids so much so that we can work and have an occasional date nights
12. for the color green (chartreuse, in particular)
13. my in law's who are hosting Thanksgiving
14. my kids wonderful schools where they are getting an amazing education
15. chai lattes
16. my newly recovered chairs, THANK YOU Juliana!

That brings me up to speed for today November 17th. I am incredibly thankful for my washer and dryer and dishwasher!  After 10.5 years in NYC without a washer and dryer nor a dishwasher, life has never been easier now that I have one.  Can you imagine dragging clothes to a laundromat across the street and down the block with the dirty clothes of a family of 4? : ) so very thankful!

1 comment:

  1. A great list! And oh boy, am I thankful for my washer and dryer, too! The only time I miss the laundromat is when I daydream about get 4 loads clean simultaneously. But 9 months pregnant and hauling laundry for six people out the door? No thanks!

    Now after reading your post, I'm craving a chai latté! :)

    ReplyDelete