Friday, November 26, 2010

B.O.R.E.D.

I am so desperately bored, I am not sure if I am complaining or actually amused that I have not a thing to do right now.  Jeremy had to work today (boo) but he does have all next week off to play...um I mean prepare for his finals and write a few papers and enjoy some family time. So, today it is just me and the kids, which is standard but for some reason maybe because it is the day after Thanksgiving or the fact that I have no laundry and my house is clean, I am BORED!  I got back on FB last Monday because, yep I was bored at work and here I am bored again, this can only mean one thing?  I need a baby!

1 comment:

  1. You can come over and watch my baby and clean my house. Then you won't be bored :)

    ReplyDelete