I got tagged by Domrese family blog and although these things kinda drive me crazy I really like Amber the Domrese crew, so I will oblige!
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
we have a funny little chihuahua named Bryn who is a PET and for the record I wanted to name Carter, Bryn and change the dogs name, obviously that did not happen!
doesn't Bryn Person sounds great, it's still on my list!
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
We would move back to NYC .
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
procrastination!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
buy a beautiful apartment in NYC, put the kids in amazing private schools, pay of Jeremy's grad school, have a 3rd baby, buy a Honda Pilot and of course share the wealth!
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
cupcakes or a nap
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
if you love then you will be loved : )
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
if you love then you will be loved : )
7. What is your bedtime routine?
watch a few shows or read, wash my face & brush my teeth then bedtime around 10:30pm
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
a friend from college brought him to a party my roomates and I had.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Claude Monet without a doubt!
10. What kinds of books do you buy?
books for Carter (AG girl, Pokemon, etc.) architecture or anything that looks like a cool coffee table book
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I will be 42! I hope that we own a home and live in a city that we love.
12. What's your fear?
I am always afraid of getting my teeth knocked out, weird huh?
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No way!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No way!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
dorky question-next please
15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
make coffee
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
mood swings (eliminate them!)
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Angelina Jolie...well maybe not the name but I would take her figure and 6 kids!
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I can forgive. I try to forget but it's really hard.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Pagliacci's house salad, it is ridiculously good!





Ooo, I like the name bryn!!!
ReplyDelete