Jeremy Carissa Carter & Theo
lol!!! by the way thank you for always showing me new places to go fo blog backgrounds :-)
This blog background is cute! Smitten is my friend's website. For some reason, I've only used one or two of her backgrounds... I guess I should support her more!
melonee- she has great backgrounds, i looooove them!!! her christmas ones are super cute, tell her she's great!
I was very excited when I saw the backgrounds on Smitten, less countryish like cutest blog on the block and a bit more me!
lol!!! by the way thank you for always showing me new places to go fo blog backgrounds :-)
ReplyDeleteThis blog background is cute! Smitten is my friend's website. For some reason, I've only used one or two of her backgrounds... I guess I should support her more!
ReplyDeletemelonee- she has great backgrounds, i looooove them!!! her christmas ones are super cute, tell her she's great!
ReplyDeleteI was very excited when I saw the backgrounds on Smitten, less countryish like cutest blog on the block and a bit more me!
ReplyDelete