Wednesday, November 10, 2010

eeekkkks!

I am hosting a Pampered Chef party...and I am nervous!  It's not even until December 5th but I get all crazy silly nervous when hosting stuff, all my juniorhigh and highschool insecurites start coming out but in the end I will probably have a blast and really any excuse to have friends over for wine and cake is good, right? If you are interested in coming let me know or even interested in ordering something, you can from here:
(go to shop online, add my name and you are set)




 
My favorite thing ever from Pampered Chef, I use it ALL the time.

Jeremy appreciate's this about 2 times a year when we
 need to carve a turkey or something else!

1 comment:

  1. I like pampered chef parties because they do all the work and you get to eat the food :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete