Friday, July 15, 2011

4!

My boy turns 4 tomorrow, so I have been twirling in the kitchen the last few hours making this cake and cleaning the house just in case it rains (please say a little prayer for sunshine tomorrow at 4pm!) We are having a great big BBQ with lots of family and friends, my godson Henry and one of my dearest buddies will be here from Florida, we are EXCITED!  I am knee deep in potato peels for potato salad, basil for pesto pasta, and chocolate is wafting all throughout my house.  I love birthdays and I am so blessed that I have 2 beautiful kids that I get to throw fun parties for every year, how great is that?  I am sure I will posting lots of pictures of Theo's Spiderman 4th birthday BBQ but until then, look at this sweet baby, born 3 weeks early, 6 pounds 11 ounces at 3:27pm on July 16th 2007, 3rd best day of my life!





4 comments:

  1. sounds like a blast! have so much fun! i love birthdays and baking and hosting in general. i'm sure it'll be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the treasures in my life! I am so blessed to be Grandmom Susie. I love my 5 grandchildren dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that last pic is killing me with cuteness. Happy birthday, Theo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy birthday sweet Theo!!! i love the pics you posted, the last one is to cute for words. I think I may have to steal your idea :-)

    ReplyDelete