Wednesday, July 6, 2011

oh sun, how I love thee!


The last few days have been glorious here, so very lovely!  Yesterday, the kids and I made up for months of rain by spending 3 hours at the whale water park with some fantastic friends.  It's so great to have kids old enough to just run around and then I get to chill with my mommy friends on a blanket.  We all keep tabs on each other's kiddos and 3 hours somehow flies by so quickly.  I did however get a little too distracted and only put sunscreen on my shoulders but missed my poor legs, they are bright red and super painful today, ouch!  Then today, one of the same mommy friends invited us to enjoy her pool, ahh yes it was divine!  Hello summer, I love you, red sunburn and all!

1 comment:

  1. This is why Summer is my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete