Sunday, May 1, 2011

sometimes...

I forget to take something out for dinner and we just end up getting a pizza from Costco (hey for only $10.90, it's a win) and since today was sunny and beautiful we decided to hit the Issaquah highlands.  It was lovely.  I am already loving spring and all the promise of laughter, love, ice cream, flowers, dirty hands, fresh mowed grass, bike rides,  bbq's, and so much more.  Bring. It. On. Spring.

cool slide

sometimes someone actually takes a picture of me, notice I chopped 4 inches off of my hair, crazy!




3 comments:

  1. how fun, looks like a great time was had by all & i love you hair!!! btw, i never look as stylish & amazing as you do at the park... i need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lins, I wore that outfit to church in the morning and never changed. I am usually in a black t-shirt and jeans almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! That slide is very cool!

    ReplyDelete