Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

cousin Katie, Uncle Tim, my mom, my Grandma, Aunt Melanie and me
I had a fantastic Mother's Day!  It started with the early 9:20am church service and then a delicious brunch with my family and then the WHOLE day off.  My friend Jessica so kindly pointed out that I need some new clothes and since I hate shopping (yup, hate it) she decided to take me all day on a shopping excursion and promised it would be fun, and it was.  I think anytime I can shop without my kids means I will have success and have the stamina to try a lot of things on.  I got a ton of stuff and feel so ready for spring weather so I can wear them.  We also met up with her boyfriend who happens to be my brother in law and my mother in law for some dinner and a movie.  I got home at 10:30pm and really I can't remember the last time I spent a whole day out, just doing fun stuff and focusing on me, but really what better day than Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment