So, I chopped 4 inches of my hair (2 weeks ago) because I am impulsive and ridiculous. Now, I. don't. like. it. all! I was trying to do something like this:
 |
| minus the bangs since I am growing mine out |
but it really looks nothing like this because my bangs are in transition and my hair pretty much hates the weather here. Boo. It's flipping out all crazy (see below mother's day pic to see the flip) and just doesn't have the look I was hoping for. So...do I just deal with it until it grows a bit or do I try to correct it by getting a little bob instead? Blogger friends,I need you help. Please don't say you like my hair because everyone says they do but I don't, so it's a problem. I fear if I mess with it more it will get worse, oh the dilemma of bad hair!
it's almost summer, i say bob it =)you look awesome with short hair!!!
ReplyDelete