so, remember when I was posting about my lovely Mother's day and all the shopping I did? I wanted to write a post about the fantastic place my friend Jessica took me. I like nice clothes and considering the different place's my husband has worked the last 12 years, I also like expensive clothes (they really are better) but he left a certain job for Grad school so I haven't had the luxury of a permanent discount (boo), and my wardrobe has suffered ever since! Jessica took me to this amazing resale place called Crossroads trading company and it was awesome. We also went to H&M, which I can only handle for about 10 minutes because it is crazy in there but did manage to get a cute red top. Here is a pic of some of my splendid finds:
red tweed French Connection jacket $12
red stripe ruffle top (from H&M, new) $17
white under shirt (new from H&M) $5
black Paige denim skinny jeans only $25, seriously
Chanel flats I already owned (that would be one of the perks of my Bergdorf Goodman spouse discount!)
and should I just put it out there that I already miss long hair, why on earth do people say short hair is easier? it is not, but I still like it, I just have to get used to the maintenance.
8 years ago






you look grrreat!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's my beautiful daughter, whom I love so much!
ReplyDelete