Thursday, April 12, 2012

read much?

first books checked out on her own!

spring break reading material

making her go to bed at 10PM, after reading all of these!
A few weeks ago we got C her own library card.  We got her own because we cannot keep up with her reading and we live within a block of a library...have I ever mentioned how much I love the location of our rental house, love, love , love it!  Carter loves these books called Rainbow Magic fairy books, there are 234 in the whole series, she has read 100 of them and wants to read them all.  It takes all 3 of our library cards to get the holds and check out as many as possible.  We still have a bunch left.  The good news is that they range from 60 to 120 pages so she can read a bunch in a one day or in bed at night (her favorite time to read).  I love a good reading goal and I am proud of this munchkin.  She also mops, folds laundry and made her own birthday invitations, I really feel like my life is getting too easy!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good picture and the girl is very good looking.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgkbxGyzgSKBS9k1KZ46BVG96bFDlYU6NNcNsKHfk80gFvDtGH5I0DxClBbPOymuC_W9wc0miQvBAXQAdQiFMh9QNZwFQyV96zPTxAI3dUgl671mkcpNqqCLthA30B2YNwd7AWgLLFN9_z7/s0/DSCN4498.JPG

    When I downloaded the original I displayed this gorgeous little beauty life size and I was like OMG! Not only does she look really good but the picture is so clear and sharp and so much detail she appeared to be directly in front of me! She looks as though I can reach out and touch her and I get a big kick out of that so I tightened the crop and put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. When I first put her on display I was like she looks so good I want to kiss her LOL! I leaned close until my mouth and lips touched her mouth and lips and I was like OMG! The clarity is so good and the display warm and smooth as silk it seemed like my mouth was really touching her lips! I was so embarrassed! I thought she was going to say something. I stood there looking at her my heart beating 90 miles and hour. I couldn't believe I had such a good looking girl right in front of me and that my lips had touched hers! It seemed like she had come to life. I finally got up the courage and leaned close and ran my tongue over her lips. They felt warm and smooth. It was very exciting. I pulled back and looked at her after caressing her lips with my tongue and her lips glistened in the light. I was like OMG! I leaned close again and began kissing her mouth, my tongue pressing against her lips, caressing her lips and mouth and kissing her to my hearts content. It really did seem like she came to life and was all mine. I am definitely going to enjoy having her life size in my room.

    ReplyDelete