Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday rambles

1. I got a facial today from my friend Deirdre, it was amazing, my face is glowing, loved it!  namasday spa

2.  I am growing my bangs and the rest of my hair out...my hair is a mess, enough said!

3.  I hate to admit this...but my kids have never dyed Easter eggs, remember my craft-less post? That means dye and paint too, I don't like it and luckily they have never asked, the plastic eggs work just fine. : )

4.  I am back to the gym, working out, my muscles are sore, my trainer is really hot though, his name is Jeremy (wink, wink).

5.  I am super excited for Easter Sunday at my mom's with both brother's, aunts, uncles, babies, cousin's, loads of kids, eggs, candy, etc. the best of the best!

okay, there was a lot of I's in this post and really no one asked about my thoughts but it's nice to get them out anyways, Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment