So remember when Carter was feeling a bit sick so she stayed home from school and ended up helping me mop?
Well today the cousins were over since they are on spring break (they live 20 minutes away but live in a different school district so that means different spring breaks, annoying to say the least) and we were all heading to McDonald's for a healthy lunch and some sanitary play (insert sarcasm) with my nieces and sis in law and of course Theo. On the way there we realized we wanted Carter to join us so I emailed her teacher real quick to take her to lunch with us. When I ran into her school to pick her up, her teacher was laughing and said "you're not taking Carter out of school to mop are you?" When Cart's teacher told her not to head to the lunch room with her class because I was coming to get her she said it was probably to help me mop since I hate doing it and she does such a great job at it...I tell you, if anything my kids will be clean freaks too, Happy Friday people, love my kiddo!
(just so you know, she did not mop and we took her right back to school after our McDonald's lunch, education first, cleaning second!)
in case you wanted to see today's fashion choice, cute pie, really melts my heart with her pose and sneakers ; )
Friday, April 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yep, I've been tempted to get Will out of school to help me haul in two weeks' worth of groceries :)
ReplyDelete