8 years ago
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Steelhead Diner
Jeremy and I went out last night to celebrate our anniversary, 10 years is sorta a biggie and we had plans a few years back to take big ol' trip for our tenth...but it happened to fall on a very busy weekend (graduation etc.) and since Jeremy starts a new job on Monday we decided that we would have to postpone a weekend away. Oh, and if you didn't know Jeremy got a job with Blue Nile, so we are staying in Seattle. So, last night we decided to spend the whole evening in Seattle just soaking up where we are going to be for a few more years. We did a little shopping (Nordstrom Rack, love it!), eating and movie going. The thing is I really love spending time with Jeremy and we love going out for dinner, it's out "thing". We try out new restaurants, we analyze and compare to other's restaurants we like, we are food critics to no one but ourselves. Last night we went to Steelhead diner, it's definitely not a diner but it is super fantastic. I mean really yummy, completely effortless and a superb presentation. The Steelhead house dinner salad made my knees weak. It was so good that even after the movie we were still talking about the food. I think we might have to keep this place in rotation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment