Last weekend we headed to the good ol' Palouse for my 15 year high school reunion and some fun family time and boy oh boy going home never disappoints, it was fantastic! I honestly feel like I could either take New York city or Palouse Washington. They really are so different from each other it's unbelievable but really I love both those places so much, both I consider home. I saw so many wonderful people while I was there. The whole weekend was over flowing with love, laughter, and smores. We had late nights, a few too many drinks, dirty jeans and socks, great food, and decent weather. The one thing I have learned as I get older is that "home" is really about the people you surround yourself around not actually where you live, and this weekend just felt like home. There was so much happiness, that my heart will swell for weeks to come.
 |
| down town Palouse, WA |
 |
| country kids |
 |
| Bozeman friends! |
 |
| Hannah! |
 |
| Heather! |
 |
| love these kiddo's |
 |
| fresh eggs |
 |
| Theo rides a horse! |
 |
| Carter does too and she does tricks! |
 |
| Jeremy's first time on a horse! |
 |
| class of '96 |
 |
| fun times! |
 |
| totally love him! |
 |
| Theo with cousin James (Justin's oldest kid) |
 |
| music |
 |
| almost a family pic! (with Saphyre and Sunrise, Justin's girls) |
 |
| more buddies and their cute kids! |
 |
| Smores! |
 |
| Theo doing the yearly Tharp family run |
 |
| Carter doing the Tharp run |
 |
| Jeremy runs, same loop every year, he beat his time from last year, I beat mine too! |
 |
| all the kids and grandkids except Trevor and Kendra (we missed you guys) |
 |
| Rachel! |
 |
| cousins! |
I can't believe you were here and we weren't! And I LOVE the Tharp family run!
ReplyDelete