So, my lovely friend Gloria and her husband Terry started this oh so clever company called
party in your shoes. Gloria and I met at a Bible study through Redeemer church in New York. It turns out that she grew up in Bellevue (not to far form where I live now) . We both moved from New York around the same time and she now lives in Beijing where they started
party in your shoes. They made this fantastic
sock for Father's day that I just couldn't resist getting Jeremy and since I love brilliant and out of the ordinary gifts, I asked if I could share her website with my very loyal blog readers. Gloria was delighted to let me share and is offering a 20% discount with the code
carissa (good until July 4th). How exciting is that? but it actually gets better...anyone who makes a comment
(please leave your email address in the post or message me with it) on this post will be put in a drawing to win a free pair of socks
(ths Pink Panther, as seen below)! My blog following is quite small so you have really fantastic chances. The drawing will be on Saturday June 11th, in time to get your socks before Father's day.
Super cool socks! Hope I win :)
ReplyDeleteHow clever and you, Carissa, are the best marketing director ever!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS! I ordered two pair. What a novel idea!
ReplyDeleteSusan B
Oh, I'm in!
ReplyDelete