new fast and easy crust recipe:
1 3/4 to 2 cup all purpose flour
1 envelope Rapid rise yeast (must be rapid rise, I use Fleischmann's)
1 1/2 tsp sugar
a dash of salt
2/3 cup warm water (120 to 130 degress)
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
combine 1 cup flour, yeast (undissolved), sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add warm water and oil, mix until well blended. Gradually add the remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and be slightly sticky. Knead in the bowl for 4 minutes. I cover the dough for about 15-20 minutes to rise. Bake the pizza at 425 to 450.
After dough has had a chance to rise, punch it down and roll it out!
I still use the cheap tomato sauce but add a few other spices, I have been using a big Costco size chunck of mozarella and fresh basil, it's so delicious!
![]() |
| This is what a pizza looks like when Jeremy is too impatient to roll out the dough! |







yay, i can't wait to try this one out. thank you for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteI am definitely trying this out! I love Costco's fat pack of mozzarella...so good. I'm also a huge fan of their goat cheese--I eat it on everything and it would be good on a piece of that for sure!
ReplyDelete