Wednesday, March 30, 2011

dress delicious!



Last year we happened to come across this lovely little dress from Amoretti through the wonderful world of blogging.  Not only was I ecstatic that Carter would finally wear dresses after a 4 year drought but an old high school pal just happens to be the designer and owner of Amoretti.   Lucky for you and me she happens to have a little sale going on right now (20% off with code word Femina). I already ordered this one, but I really want this one too! (I actually want that delicious black and white number for myself as well!)


Here are some pictures of Carter wearing her favorite dress,
for gardening

for Easter

for her 7th birthday

for Theo's 3rd birthday


for a quick family photo
and for cousin Chloe's Baptism

The really funny thing is we have been wearing the dress backwards this whole time, I only discovered as I was ordering the new red one.  It looks lovely either way but really takes the cake wearing it the correct way!


1 comment:

  1. Funny...the first time Ava wore hers I had to run and look at the website to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete