love all the pics, super cute! i can't believe theo doesn't have training wheels, we're so behind with ella, we need to get on it. i do love the one of jeremy showing off, paul's the same way... boys will be boys, lol!
Looks like fun! Although that picture of Carter makes me super nervous and I would have been too busy yelling at her to get down to think to take a picture!! :-)
Chloe still can't ride without training wheels, I'm super impressed Theo is.
Lol Melonee I told Carter to climb up and get something that was stuck in the tree!
fyi-Theo is not completely riding on his own but Jeremy is working on it! He's had a pedel free Strider for the last year so his balance is really good)
DK of NY assuming you have not rode a bike in years...it's best to tuck a pant leg in so it does not get caught in the chain. Jer had just finished taking a ride on his own bike before teaching T to ride his : )
love all the pics, super cute! i can't believe theo doesn't have training wheels, we're so behind with ella, we need to get on it. i do love the one of jeremy showing off, paul's the same way... boys will be boys, lol!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Although that picture of Carter makes me super nervous and I would have been too busy yelling at her to get down to think to take a picture!! :-)
ReplyDeleteChloe still can't ride without training wheels, I'm super impressed Theo is.
Lol Melonee I told Carter to climb up and get something that was stuck in the tree!
ReplyDeletefyi-Theo is not completely riding on his own but Jeremy is working on it! He's had a pedel free Strider for the last year so his balance is really good)
I like Jeremy's fashion statement in the 4th picture (pants leg tucked into sock). Very New York!
ReplyDeleteDK in NY \'-)
DK of NY
ReplyDeleteassuming you have not rode a bike in years...it's best to tuck a pant leg in so it does not get caught in the chain. Jer had just finished taking a ride on his own bike before teaching T to ride his : )
xoxoxo