Thursday, January 13, 2011

I noticed yesterday evening that Carter's voice was starting to get a bit hoarse but we still went to a fun church party and I let the kids stay up much later than usual.  We have a very strict 8:00pm bedtime so staying out at a church pizza party until 9:30, is almost borderline crazy for me (I like early bedtimes and a regular schedule).  I think the late night party with pizza, and screaming and jumping on a big bouncy castle just made Carter lose her voice altogether.  So, although she is not really sick I could hardly send my little girl to school with no voice, so she is home writing notes.

tell Theo I can't talk
tell him that is why I need paper
I need water
I need a vitamin
thank you
tada

(my Carter is a lefty so her handwriting is a work in progress)

2 comments:

  1. You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

    apprently ( according to the instruction) children from 2 to 12 can use it.

    ReplyDelete