Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am not making any New Year resolutions because they eventually never work out, but I am making some goals for myself.  My main goal is to just spend more quality time with my kids.  It's true that I am with them pretty much all the time but I rarely sit down for a game of Candy land, dinosaur play or block building.  I want to enjoy reading at night with them and snuggle extra and try to not get so uptight if we are 15 minutes past bedtime, snuggles and books are worth it!  I also want to get my "scrap booking" in order.  I started making a photo book on Snapfish for the last few years.  My goal for this year and hopefully the coming years is to download pictures every month and then just add them to an ongoing project.  That way when December rolls around I don't have thousands of pictures to upload and organize. I hope to one day have a library of photo books that the kids can look through and reminisce.  My one and final goal that I basically make and break every year is to go on a monthly date with Jeremy.  We love spending time with each other and with so much family nearby we have no excuse not to go out. So, my fingers are crossed that I can accomplish some of these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment