Sunday, October 24, 2010

This must be the place






Do you ever have the feeling that you just know you are meant to be where you are in life right at that moment?  me too...just not here in Seattle!  Okay, okay I know I complain and moan about living here but it's my blog so...THERE.  There are many things I love about the Seattle area, mainly that we have family here and my awesome church (eastlakecc.com) but the fact is we miss New York.  I did, however,  have one of those life is great moments, yesterday, while out to a mid-day movie (no kids!) with Jeremy to see Wall Street 2 (c'mon what do you expect? he is getting his MBA).  When the credits roll in the original Wall Street they play one of our favorite songs Talking Heads "this must be the place" so it came as no surprise when they played the same song during the credits in the long awaited sequel.  It was at that moment, as the credits rolled and they were showing beautiful scenes of New York that I looked at Jeremy and he looked at me and we just knew.  We knew, even though we have talked about it since moving back here, that as soon as he graduates we want to get ourselves (kids included) back to our beloved New York City.  Home it's where we want to be, feet on the ground and head in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment