Thursday, January 26, 2012

96





My beautiful sweet Grandma Helen aka Mom Mom died this morning, so sad, but honestly at 96 years of age she was ready to go, she had an awesome life! She had 3 busy boys who combined had 10 even busier grand kids who then had 20 super busy great grandchildren, my kids are in that bunch.  I was going to see her next week while I was in NY, but I have memories to last a lifetime.  Thanks Mom Mom, I love you.
5/13/1915 to 1/26/2012

2 comments:

  1. She was a wonderful woman and she will be missed. One of my favorite memories of your grandmom was when she came over for your brother Justin's birth-over 36 years ago! Over a wood cookstove, we canned hundreds of jars of fruit, tomatoes, catsup, and relishes in the summer heat. We laughed as we felt like pioneer women. She was a good woman and her legacy lives on in you and yours. So grateful for such fond memories. Give my warm regards to her offspring as you visit NJ. With love and condolences, my sweet daughter. Always your Mom XXXXXOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the loss of your grandma :(

    ReplyDelete