Thursday, January 12, 2012

American girl

Carter got a $25 dollar gift card for American Girl doll from Christmas and since there is now a Seattle store...take wild guess where we went last Saturday?  She also had some extra money saved up, $40 dollars to spend at AG, what fun!  There is a new doll McKenna who is actually from Seattle and you can buy her rain gear, funny.  I am a HUGE fan of American Girl Doll, I love every single thing in that store, Carter and I can spend hours and hours in there, we did in NYC too.  My fingers are crossed that she will want a little birthday party at the cafe.  Carter bought McKenna's cast and crutches set, so between her wheelchair and this new set she has a triage center for dolls set up in her room.

Carter with Lisa, Kirsten got left in the car, not enough hands to hold two dolls and look!

photo by Theo



counting out her money!

1 comment:

  1. theo is really an amazing photographer!!! you should get him a cheapy camera.
    love the pic of carter counting her money, she means business =)
    xoxo
    -lins

    ReplyDelete