Saturday, January 28, 2012

M & M's

overheard by Theo in the back seat of the car after dropping Jeremy off at the airport..."Carter, if they made New York City M & M's they would be all gray".


*lucky Jeremy is going to NYC for 8 days (for work) I am just tagging along the last few days to attend my Grandma's funeral and then Jer and I get to spend some time just us, in our favorite city, surrounded by noise, traffic, huge buildings, lots & lots of people, taxi's, buses, subways, museums, restaurants, the best shopping in the world, more people, street vendors, and more, my heart beats fast just thinking about it, I seriously love NY!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you get the opportunity to go to the Big Apple! I look forward to spending time with the grandkids. Don't worry and enjoy! All of us are in good hands!

    With a heart full of love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete