Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3rd grade!

I can't believe my baby is in 3rd grade, how did that happen?  and so quickly too!

so excited to be in 3rd grade, before school silly photos!


Carter loving on her not so little brother!


such a big girl!


already hard at work!
 *please excuse the poor quality of these i phone pictures as I accidently left my camera at my in laws over Labor day.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like Carter had a great first day!! Lots of wishes for a successful third grade year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove the pics, it's so much fun to watch them grow! i can't believe she's in 3rd grade already...geez. how did theo do without her?
    xoxo-lins

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. what kind of shoes is cart wearing? they're super cute & i've been looking for a pair like that for beane, but her feet are so narrow i'm having trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linsey, the shoes are from a company called Eleven collection they are the or rather were the sister company to See Kai Run but they just recently went out of business : (
    Theo has 2 pairs fromt them too, I love them, so bummed they are no longer around! Theo had karate yesterday and we spent most of the day at the park and I scored this HUGE matchbox car mountain at a thrift store for only $5 so I don't think he even noticed Carter was gone.

    ReplyDelete