Carter and I had an impromptu girls afternoon today. We started with cupcakes, where my girl saved half of hers for her brother but I really think they were just too sweet for her and she didn't want to waste $3 dollars on a cupcake, so she asked if Theo could have the rest. Oddly, Theo didn't seem to notice that all the sprinkles were gone and most of the chocolate frosting was licked off, he was just excited that we got him a ridiculous cupcake shirt with antlers on sale for $7.50 (it's really absurd, in a fantastic way) and he got a few bites of Carter's leftover cupcake. We then headed to the mall (one of my least favorite places on earth, yet, I am there often) I had to return an unfortunate color palate of make-up to Sephora, I am pretty sure their lighting makes everything look better in store. Cart decided for the first time ever that she wanted to test some lipstick, it was pretty cute.
![]() |
| new pink glasses too! |
We then went to a few random stores and goofed around and had fun. We went into Gapkids for one last school clothes check where Carter found no great clothes but some pretty precious charms, kinda wish we skipped the cupcake for $3 and bought the charm for $5 but you can't have it all! I asked C if she wanted to get her ears pierced, big. fat. no. to. that. period. We did, however spend some time in Build a bear which would explain why she is not ready to get her ears pierced because she still likes that store, not sure when she'll be over it, I was over Build a bear quite awhile ago. Sometimes, it's nice to sneak away even for an hour or two, let the boys ride bikes and do boy stuff, we girls need to try on lipstick and look at weird bear clothes!
![]() |
| C, looking oh so chic! |








what a fun day & I loooooove cart's outfit!
ReplyDelete