I don't know about you but I really feel like I have some of the best neighbors around. We not only ride bikes with and/or swim in their pools but also borrow flour or eggs or any number of items from any number of neighbors. One of my favorite days of the month (book club Wednesday) are all neighborhood ladies, truly a great time every month. Today, one of my delightful neighbors (who, also happens to have seriously fantastic hair) took me to coffee (hello, super hot chai latte, I love you!) and also treated me to a huge box of chocolates from her family chocolate store
Oh! Chocolate. I have tried
REALLY hard not to sample any until Jeremy gets home but I gave in and had one and a half and they are heavenly. My favorite is the salted caramel and pretty much everything else is my second favorite. I feel like we live in such a great spot. We are walking distance to Theo's preschool and a public library, two doors down from Carter's bus stop and surrounded by really generous and nice people. I might just have to eat one more piece of chocolate just to celebrate our good fortune with our location!
 |
| Oh! delicious |
This pic should be used for an ad! <3 it :) Deirdre
ReplyDelete