Tuesday, August 23, 2011

swim

My kids can't swim.  Carter is 8 and still doggie paddles and hangs on the edge despite the fact that we have done swimming lessons off and on throughout her whole life.  Neither kid will put their head under water even with goggles on.  They need to conquer the fear.  Jeremy and I need to get this ball rolling.  I am hardly a swimmer myself, I can do it, but at age 33 post 2 kids I don't love putting a swim suit on and I wear contacts, these are my two excuses for not getting in the water with my kids.  It has to stop, we need swimmers!  Jeremy and I have decide to not let our Y membership go to waste and are committing to taking the kids swimming twice a week.  We start tonight.  My fingers are crossed that we will have some swimmers in a few months!

1 comment:

  1. Did you shut down your facebook page again? I'm confused!

    ReplyDelete